Thanks for registering for the "Unlock your vitality" online workshop.
Now, take these 3 simple steps to make sure you don't miss anything...
Step #1: Check your email and add us to your contacts
We've just sent you an email to confirm your registration for the workshop. Depending on whether you've joined our community before you may need to confirm your details with us to ensure you receive emails from us.
So...the first step right now is to check your inbox and make sure you've got an email from us, and please follow the instructions in that email. The last thing we'd want is you to miss getting your link to join the workshop!
Please also add us to your safe senders list if you haven't done that. Here's how you do it.
- Go into your online email manager (gmail, hotmail, microsoft, yahoo etc). The trick is here you can't do it in "Mail" or "Outlook" etc, it has to be directly with the provider of email that you use.
- Add our email to your contacts there. This tells your provider that you're happy to hear from us.
- If you need more help with any of these steps in your specific email provider, click here.
Step #2: Final preparation for the workshop
Put these details in your diary now:
WHEN: Saturday 19 November
TIME: 04:30 - 07:30 America/New_York
WHERE: From the comfort of your own home or anywhere!
I know you're really busy, would you like us to text you?
We all need reminders from time to time. Would it make it easier for you if we sent you a text message 30 minutes before the workshop starts? If so please add your phone number here.
Step #3: Share the good stuff
We believe in the power of connection, collaboration and community. Great experiences are best shared.
Who do you know who'd love some help to kickstart their energy and wellbeing?
A friend who's confessed her nightly glass of wine has turned into 2 (or 3), a colleague who's running on caffeine to keep going, a family member who's struggling with pain and exhaustion, and is at their wits end with how to cope...
Here are some tools to help…
Copy and paste these into Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook or even your email to make it really easy to share about this event.
Can't wait to discover a different approach to health and wellbeing at this online training for women on 19th November. Check it out https://oneofmany.co.uk/vitality/
I just registered for One of Many Unlock your vitality - an online workshop for women to help you unlock your authentic motivation and find your personal path to health. Who else could do with unleashing their energy and wellbeing? https://oneofmany.co.uk/vitality/ See you there!
Subject: Could you do with a health boost?
I just registered for this workshop today and thought of you:
It's a very different approach to health, empowering women to take control of our wellbeing and discover our authentic motivation for change. The end of guilt tripping, self criticism and deprivation - about time!
It's run by Dr Jo Martin, an incredible educator and qualified medical doctor (you can see all details about her on the page). She's going to share:
- The truth about your priorities and why you don't spend time where you know you should.
- Why you know what you should be doing - but find every excuse not to do it.
- Authentic motivation and why most of us are relying on a superficial version of it to get fit and healthy.
- The concept of "worthiness" and learn why our society has us geared up to not take care of ourselves The truth about what to take action on - and what goals you can let go of right now, with zero guilt.
- What current research shows up about changing habits and behaviours and how to apply this to your wellbeing.
- And a lot of other great-sounding stuff you can see on the webpage.
I'll be there - so check it out and come join me?