With One of many® Founder
- Dr Joanna Martin
Register your place now
Join Dr Joanna Martin on this live 90-minute virtual training to discover all you need to know about building a successful coaching business - and the common pitfalls to avoid when starting out.
If you’ve thought about taking the leap to make coaching your career - or have previously completed a coach training and feel like you’ve “hit a wall” when it comes to getting clients - this practical workshop will demystify the process of building a sustainable business.
At this workshop you’ll learn:
- The simple steps you can take to build a business that works
- Why you don’t need a fancy website or perfect Facebook Ads to attract paying clients
- The real reason so many coaches struggle to create profitable businesses and what you can do differently
- Why marketing to your first 20 clients is completely different to marketing to all those that come after
- What we’re seeing when it comes to the demand for coaching in 2022 (this might surprise you)
Register free for the training now to learn how to start your own coaching business!
Why should you attend?
Why should you attend?
- You’re looking for a career change to give you more freedom, more flexibility, and more meaning. But you and your family need to know it’s a smart move before you take the leap. Can coaching really replace your current income?
- You’re already coaching and you’re hooked! You know this is the work you’re called to do. You know there’s a huge demand from organisations and individuals for effective coaching. How do you tap into it, and turn coaching from a side-hustle or secret talent into your life’s work?
- You trained as a coach but something’s not clicking. Building a business feels like an uphill battle. Is it your website? Have you found the right niche? Should you be learning about Facebook ads or doing something on TikTok? Or is that all a distraction from the work? Before you spend thousands of pounds on marketing training - join me at this training!
Dr Joanna Martin is a renowned visionary, coach and catalyst; leading women into a new global paradigm. Her message and work have directly impacted over 100,000 people around the world.
She is founder of One of many® a community for women leaders and entrepreneurs, providing leadership training and coaching. Heralded by many graduates as a true movement for sustainable change, the diverse membership include politicians, CEOs, partners in major global organisations, doctors, lawyers, accountants, activists, mothers, grandmothers, and daughters united in their desire to change their corner of the world.
A social entrepreneur, she has started and grown three successful small businesses to two of them to seven figure revenues and beyond. She is a highly sought after consultant to growing coaching and consulting businesses and private client list reads like a who’s who list of industry luminaries in the UK, USA and Australia.
Jo is an internationally acclaimed and award-winning speaker. She has trained and certified over 1700 coaches, master coaches and trainers in behavioural change tools. Thousands of graduates from her speaker training acknowledge it as the most transformational training on effective presentations on the planet.
A committed financial investor in the work of The Hunger Project, Jo has supported them by training over 70 fundraisers and facilitators globally. She’s also a diplomatic wife, a sometimes-too-tired mother, a protective sister, and a caring friend. She has a very cool head, but a very big heart.
What women say about coach training with One of many®
"After I finished and got certified I began to increase the time I put into the business, but shortly afterwards circumstances meant I left my day job and my coaching was thrown into the spotlight as my main gig.
I took some time off for a few months and then started in earnest, rebranding as a career strategist. I focussed on building my platform locally, networking, word of mouth- letting people know what I am doing. Most of my business has come from that personal connection.
And it worked! The Business Toolkit and Discovery Call Template have been really helpful. I converted 75% of discovery calls and my 1 to 1 practice was 80% full after only 4 months. I will be doing a group programme soon so that I can serve more people, and I’ve also been asked to run workshops.
Since I stood in my being as a career strategist things have exploded. I am being recommended for work and things are flowing well. I feel fully aligned and congruent.”
– Catherine Evans Joines
"As an ICF Master Certified Coach, it had been a long time since I found a coach training programme that intrigued me enough to dive in, but I am so happy that I followed my intuition and trained with One of many. The approach has enriched my coaching further upgraded my practice. My clients new and old have absolutely loved the PowerTypes Profile and the fresh new tools that I have been presenting them with.
Despite being a brilliant launch pad for new coaches, it has proved a valuable investment to me as an experienced coach. What’s more, I have an awesome new tribe of fabulous woman with whom to grow and develop.
I take my hat off to any programme than can create such fabulous coaches "from scratch" and enrich the skills of someone who has been coaching 18 years!"
- Lisa Wynn, Master Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation, Founder of www.corporatepotential.com
“In the first year of coaching, I was able to pay myself 20% more than what I was earning previously, doing something that I love and something that I'm naturally talented at. And that makes a difference. As a scientist, I was trying to get the research to where it needed to be as fast as possible, but I couldn't see or feel the difference I was making. Whereas with coaching, every single session I do, I can see they've moved. And I know for my particular mission that they go on and they go on to have a ripple effect wherever they are too.
So it's not just the difference I can see, but the wider context of that too.”
- Hannah Roberts