from the 15th-19th January
over 5 short but impactful sessions you will discover:
- How you can make the most of the New Year energy without feeling pushed to achieve everything yesterday.
- The one thing you MUST do before you set a single New Year goal, resolution, or intention
- A powerful process to safely and completely let go of any anxiety, hurt, grief and stress hangovers from 2023 –giving you freedom to plan for the year ahead.
- 5 keys to unlocking your boldest leadership in 2024, no matter what fresh challenges come your way
- 3 steps to discover the unique difference YOU’RE here to make -without melting down or burning out
- How to support those around you and fire up your family and community, without depleting yourself
- The key to tapping into hope and optimism in a world facing huge challenges, and make plans even when planning feels impossible.
LIVE 5-DAY CHALLENGE IN A POP-UP ONLINE COMMUNITY
Jo will guide you through simple but powerful daily exercises to let go of 2022 and set up habits for success in the year ahead.
CONNECT, COLLABORATE, CELEBRATE
Join a global community of women who care.
2 HOUR WORKSHOP TO IGNITE YOUR VISION
Go through our unique, practical Soft Power Planning process to discover your vision and create aligned plans for 2023.
About your trainer, Dr Joanna Martin
Dr Joanna Martin is a renowned visionary, coach and catalyst; leading women into a new global paradigm. Her message and work have directly impacted over 70,000 people on 4 different continents.
She is founder of One of many™ a community for women leaders and entrepreneurs, providing leadership training and coaching. Heralded by many graduates as a true movement for sustainable change, the diverse membership include politicians, CEOs, partners in major global organisations, doctors, lawyers, accountants, activists, mothers, grandmothers, and daughters united in their desire to change their corner of the world.
A social entrepreneur, she has started and grown three successful small businesses to two of them to seven figure revenues and beyond.
She is a highly sought after consultant to growing coaching and consulting businesses and private client list reads like a who's who list of industry luminaries in the UK, USA and Australia.
Jo is an internationally acclaimed and award-winning speaker. She has trained and certified over 1700 coaches, master coaches and trainers in behavioural change tools. Thousands of graduates from her speaker training acknowledge it as the most transformational training on effective presentations on the planet.
A committed financial investor in the work of The Hunger Project, Jo has supported them by training over 70 fundraisers and facilitators globally. She's also a diplomatic wife, a sometimes-too-tired mother, a protective sister, and a caring friend. She has a very cool head, but a very big heart.